Saturday, November 1, 2014

10 months


Eating: Status quo here. You have about four 7oz bottles a day. I try to give you solids about 3 times a day. You've been on a bit of solid food strike the last couple weeks. The only thing you'll eat without fail is puffs, blueberry puffs. I'm thinking maybe you are teething (sure do hope so, Miss Attitude!) and so the solids aren't as appealing right now.

Size: You weigh right at 18 lbs. I don't feel like you've gotten heavier this month, just longer.  I'm buying 12 month clothes for you, but you can wear anything from 6-12mo.

Eyes: Hazel'ish

Sleep: Your bedtime gets earlier and earlier. Lately you are in bed (and asleep) by 6:30pm. Sometimes I hear you cry out during the night; we let you cry for a few minutes (usually 5 minutes) and that tends to work. You do wake each morning around 4:50-5:10, like clockwork. Some mornings, I let you cry it out for a few minutes and you'll cycle in and out of sleep until about 6:30. Sometimes I get you a bottle because I think you're hungry (you've been down for almost 11 hours by then). Every night/morning looks a little different, but the good news is you're sleeping from at least 6:30pm until 5:00am or so. I'll take this over the last nine months!

Likes: Baths are still the highlight of your day! You loving playing in your crib too. It's like your own personal trampoline. Walks. You are so content walking to get your big brother and sister every afternoon from school. You like playing peek a boo and This Little Piggy. And you LOVE Mickey Mouse Clubhouse...mainly the beginning, whenever they sing and the end.

Dislikes: Gosh, I'm sure there are a lot. You're very strong willed but I'm having a hard time coming up with something. 

Milestones:
Standing alone
Blowing kisses...sometimes you get confused and put your hand to my mouth instead of yours. It's cute!
Words: Mama, Dada, you mimic a lot of sounds and words 

Miscellaneous: You came down with an ear infection the week before Thanksgiving. Those were a miserable couple of days for you.  You've been going to the gym daycare since you were about 6-7 weeks old; man, you're a champ at being dropped off (gym, church nursery, etc) anywhere but your limit is about an hour before you're ready for us to come back for you.

 Your first 5k


 Oh so big! Look ma! No hands

For a few days she would constantly make this face



 Pumpkin picking

Pumpkin carving

Trick or Treat



Yeah, I'm only a month late. Back dating this to November 1.

1 comment:

AC said...

Not sure how I missed Sav's minion costume but I love it!