Is this really possible? 11 months? My tiny 5lb baby is going to be ONE???? I have so many mixed emotions about this. So.very.many.emotions.
Eating: We've started transitioning you to whole milk. My wallet thanks you! You LOVE sausage. Holy little piggy! Some other favorites are grapes, broccoli and cheese casserole, sweet potatoes, and you love to gnaw on apple chunks.
Size: You are close to 18 1/2 lbs. To us you seem HUGE, but after spending a couple days with your cousins, Ethan (11 mo) and Joseph (5 mo), you're a tiny little thing. In fact you're the same size as Joseph.
Eyes: Hazel'ish. They maybe getting darker.
Sleep: No complaints here! Most nights you sleep from 6:30pm-6:30/7am. You usually cry out around 4:50-5am still and then off an on until we get you up.
Likes: I said it last month and I'll say it again, you LOVE taking baths at night with Caed and Sav. You can be in the worst mood ever, but as soon as you hear that water running you're shaking in delight. We've put out our Christmas decorations and you love the little Elves. You also love footballs, walks, chewing on anything you're not supposed to, and opening cabinets that are not meant to be opened. You love to play with Sav and she loves playing with you. On a few occasions, the two of you have been found in her room - just playing. You still really like to be held and walked. We can't just hold you and sit still. We have to be moving with you. Dropping stuff and watching us pick it up for the 100th time. Feeding the dog your dinner.
Dislikes: Being told No. Being put in the car seat; once you are in you are ok, but the process is dreadful. Again, like last month...I know there are more things you don't like, but I can't really think of them.
Milestones: Your officially signing all done and more. You can wave bye-bye (when you want to).
1 comment:
I can't take it. She's SO cute. So so cute.
Post a Comment