Sunday, September 7, 2014

8 Months

Eating: Boy, do you like to eat! You have pretty much written off baby food and eat mainly table food. As for bottles, you're eating 6 ounces every 4 hours. You're still on the Zantac and it's amazing the difference it makes. You've been using a sippy cup in your high chair for a couple months now.


Size: 15lbs, 14oz ...much to my surprise. I would have put you closer to 17 lbs but nope...still on the small end of the spectrum. It's funny...people either comment on how small you are or how big you are. There is never a middle. I would describe you as compact. You are small, fast and strong! Oh and those thigh!!!

Diapers: Size 3

Clothing: I'm now buying 9m sized clothes. 

Eyes: Hazel

Sleep: You're down by 7pm and up between 6:30 and 7am w/ one waking in the middle, usually between 1:30 and 4:30.

When you are home, you nap beautifully and predictably. You're taking two naps a day, the first one around 9:30-11 and then again from 1:30-2:30 or 3. 

Paci: Only in your crib and not very often.

Likes: Climbing, eating, baths with your brother and sister, walks, someone to play with you, dancing, clapping, peek a boo.


Dislikes: Being left alone. You don't like to be put down and then left; you prefer someone sit next to you while you play. Peaches...you gag.  Getting stuck on your belly. A couple times you've rolled to your belly while you're sleeping and you wake up pissed!

Milestones: You're moving but we're not sure how. You get around; you're a stealthy scooter.  Eating table foods, obviously. Clapping...it's not an open palm clap; you're clapping with your fists. You've started making more consonant sounds and you love the sound of your voice!



You blossomed this month. You're so much fun and I think you're quite funny even when you are screaming at me.  You want so badly to be mobile and big like your siblings. You have no words yet, but you definitely get your point across based on the pitch of your squeal or grunt.  

I giant smile I get when I pick you up out of your crib that makes everything in the world right.  You also give pretty awesome hugs. You pull your knees up (as if you're climbing up me) and bury your head in my neck. It is seriously the best! 



 One day I caught Savannah in Emory's crib during Emory's nap time.

 Sweet sweater my Aunt Jennie sent Emory.

 Emory trying hummus for the first time.

 On the way to pick the big kids up, she turned her self side ways and
rode the whole way like this.



Turkey bacon, eggs, biscuits...she eats it all.  

 Cucumber!

 One night I went to check on Emory and found all this in her crib; Savannah's bun bun included. Sav is always watching out for her.


 Peekaboo!





 Showing off!!

She loves taking baths with the big kids. Loves it!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't believe she's 8 months old. She's so sweet!