Eating: You’re
rocking out in this department. I will be buying you stage 2 foods going
forward. You’re still eating 4-6 oz every 4 hours. You had your first real
taste of food this month…a biscuit and pancakes from Cracker Barrel. I’ll feed
you a little bit of a muffin or something soft every now and then. You seem to
love it. I think you’ll be like Savannah and skip a lot of the baby food stuff
and go straight for table foods.
Size: I
honestly think you gained about 2 lbs this month and grew an inch. (I’d weigh
you but that means I’d have to step on a scale…yuck!). You look HUGE to us. We’re
transitioning into size 3 diapers and out of your 6 mo clothes. You still wear
the 3mo onesies though. Who knows. Even your baby towels are starting to get
small in comparison to you.
Eyes: Hazel; I know I said I was calling them brown a few months
ago, but they never did get any darker. After having two brown eyed babies and
knowing how dark their eyes are…yours still have some green to them.
Sleep: Ugh. No comment. I’m
tired. Enough said.
Except
I have to answer this. You go down by 7pm most nights and are up between 10:30
and midnight, then again between 3-5am. You are up for the day between 6:30 -7:30am.
Your
naps have become more consistent and better; typically lasting for 1.5 hrs at a
time. You tend to take a morning nap and afternoon nap. Sometimes a cat nap in
the evening.
On the brightside, you are now sleeping in your crib full time!
Paci: You use it sometimes, but not consistently. You don’t suck
your thumb much either. You don’t have a lovey or blanket either. Whose
kid are you? All my babies have had serious attachments to thumb, paci, blanket
and lovey….you, little lamb chop, travel light.
Likes: Vegetables.
Biscuits. Blueberry muffins. Sleeping on your side. Attention, lots of
attention.
Celebrating the 4th of July
Bedtime Snuggles
Getting ready to hit the road for your 2nd road trip.
First trip to The Highland Games
Sports Kilts makes baby kilts and they happened to have ONE in the family tartan
so we had to get it!
Sav getting your morning snuggles. The five of us managed to sleep in the
tiniest cabin ever. It was quite awesome actually!
The mountains wore you out. You were asleep before we even left
the camp ground for our return trip home.
This is how you would sleep in the Rock and Play before we transitioned you to the crib.
Selfies by Sav
Caught Ya!
Nonni got a new puppy, Jasmine. You love little dogs!
Three little monkeys!
You hate peaches...as in will gag and throw them up.
You've figured out how the walker works...I keep having to back you
away from the TV
Watch out world!
Early morning swim meets...
Walking the big kids to school!
No comments:
Post a Comment