Eating: You are nursing on demand. It took you three weeks to surpass your birth weight but you finally did. You have a shallow latch which drives me crazy and I'm trying to "train" you the way the Lactation consultant told me to, but you don't seem to care at all. You're going to do it your way.
Size: At 3 weeks you were 6lbs, 1oz and 19" long so you're probably close to 6.5lbs at a month old. You are still in newborn size clothes and they are just now starting to fit you properly.
Eyes: I have no idea. Some days they look blue, some days brown, and other days grey.
Sleep: What's that?
Seriously, you love to sleep on my chest or in my arms. We're slowing figuring out other methods to get you to sleep. Most recently I discovered putting a heating pad under the PNP sheet to preheat the sheet for you. This has helped ALOT! I swaddle you like crazy. You love your right hand up by your face, but you constantly wake yourself up with it.
Paci: Yup. This month you were hit or miss with it, but it helped me during those times you just wanted to suck.
Likes: Being held! The space heater. Caedmon.
Dislikes: Being hungry. Carpool and the carseat (sometimes).
No comments:
Post a Comment