Whew, I'm getting there.
Has anyone else noticed since cameras on our cell phones are so convenient to use that your rarely bring out your actual camera? I'm guilty of this. BUT it's not a bad thing because I can capture all life's moments and never miss out!
Oh and I'll say it again, Facebook has ruined blogging for me. I feel so repetitive.
January was mainly spent at the doctor's office, snuggling, nursing and staying in doors as much as possible. It was freaking cold out there!!!
We had some crazy weather in January. One day it would be 70 degrees and the next day in the 20's. We had a storm with strong winds blow through early in January and we lost a few trees.
Sav continued to dress herself...
Caedmon was deemed "The Baby Whisperer"
Emory spent about 5 days under photo therapy lights once we came home for jaundice. She had to be wrapped in this light without clothes (you'll noticed she's naked in the next few pictures) unless she was feeding or being bathed. We had to have heal pricks done daily as well to check her bilirubin levels. Her levels spiked as high as 20, but eventually started making their way back down to 12 and below.
I hated every second of it; she didn't seem to mind it.
"Uncle" Garrett came to visit. He wasn't too sure about holding something so small.
Emory is named after Garrett (his first name is Emory). Emory is also a family name on my Dad's side.
I'm still in complete awe that my body made this...this perfect and tiny little leg.
Savannah is such a great big sister, but I knew she would be! She loves this little girl to pieces.
Savannah finally lost both her front teeth!
At 21 days old, Emory finally surpassed her birth weight weighing in at a whopping 6lbs, 1oz. After many co-pays we were finally released from weight and bilirubin checks until her two month check up.
We finally figured out how to get her to sleep not on my chest! I used a heating pad to pre-heat the sheet. She had no problem transitioning from me to the PNP after that.
It snowed! The kids were out of school for four days for this little bit of snow. They'll be making those four days up over a series of Saturdays.
Bath time...a big hit. NOT! Well sometimes she likes it.
She loves this dang space heater; loves to be warm and cozy!
We had more snow. This time they only missed three days of school.
**This post was back dated to January 31 due to my OCD. It was composed in early March 2014.
No comments:
Post a Comment