I downloaded the photobucket app to my iPhone tonight. While it was loading all 2200 plus pictures I had uploaded back in the day ... it took me back.
Back to a day of blogging; to a day of documenting my life with two little ones. I love being able to look back and reference milestones, events, birthdays and the mundane day to day that was my life during this time.
Somewhere along the way life got in the way. Feelings became unexplainable. Screen time (after starring at a computer for 50+ hrs a week for work) lost it's appeal. The mundane got boring.
After looking through those pictures tonight and remembering the mundane days documented by priceless pictures I realized I missed documenting my life, our life. So I'm back. It may be boring. Words may escape me. I may whine about how good I have it, but I hope one day I look back and am thankful for this little blog and all the memories it holds.
As I strive to get caught up, here are some pictures from the Fall of 2013.
2013 Walk for Hope: The Invincibles
Sav likes to dress herself and some days it's just not worth the battle!
Flowers Matt sent to my work (I honestly can't remember why he sent these...does that make me a bad wife?)
Someone got her a cute pair of boots
with high heels...the high heels were what she really wanted!
2013 Boosterthon Fun Run!
Sav "tried" to play soccer this fall.
There were a lot of water breaks and standing going on!
Halloween 2013
A bunny and a Star Wars something (does that make me a bad mom?)
Grown-up Halloween 2013
Pumpkin Patch
Girlfriend had a rough few months with pneumonia and then a horrible stomach bug
A girl and her bunny!
Kindergarten Thanksgiving Program
These two crazies finally got their swim bands at the YMCA
My Dad didn't make it to Christmas but he told us in advance the one thing he wanted this year was for us all to do an act of kindness. While on bed rest my mom took Caedmon and Savannah around town and they gave various gifts (cards, cookies, flowers, etc) to some of the people that had helped take care of my Dad in his last few weeks.
They also made a donation to the SPCA
Lazy day snuggles
Savannah and Cousin Olivia at The Nutcracker
Our last girls date before the baby:
Build A Bear and Cupcakes
My Lego Crazy Son and his original build
**I've backed dated this post due to my OCD; this post was originally composed in late February and early March 2014.

No comments:
Post a Comment