Monday, November 4, 2013

Take 2

If we didn't think she could get less cooperative...she showed us.

She flipped. She's breech now. Before she was head down and had both arms/hands and one leg in front of her face, today she had both legs and both arms in front of her face. 

We did get a few pictures of her face, but they are not nearly as clear as I had hoped for. That's okay though, she'll be here in no time.  By far the coolest part was watching her play with her toes and yawn, like a serious yawn. 










I had my 29 week check up today as well. I'm going every two weeks now which blows my mind!
  • Weight gain: 17 lbs
  • Blood pressure: 138/89 (which is high for me but the dr didn't say anything)
  • Iron: 10.8 (borderline low, normal is 11-16)
  • Her heart rate was around 140.
  • I'm measuring 28 weeks; I've measured perfectly every other visit. She's low though...the pelvis pain and pressure tells me so!
  • Sleep: It's about 50/50. Some nights are better than others.

Things are starting to come together. We have the nursery furniture now; she's got a fair number of onesies and outfits. I've begun buying diapers and wipes through Amazon's subscribe and save. I'm picking up a few things here and there. I don't know if we'll ever actually be ready but at least I know we have the basics covered.

No comments: