Confession...I might have finally downloaded all the pictures from my camera. They might have dated back to early May...
Sav at her PreK graduation with her teacher, Ms. Morgan
At graduation, all the kids were gifted their own "Owl" which was their class pet.
Six plus weeks went by and we sold our house, bought a new one and moved in. A week later the kids started school.
First day of 2nd Grade and Kindergarten
In mid July, I took the kids up to Grandfather Mountain (Matt had to work) for a long weekend and The Highland Games.
Then a couple weeks later we were plagued by stomach viruses
and strep throat.
During this time, we finally made the decision as a family to find a home better suited for guinea pigs. It was a long, hard decision that the kids finally made. We found them a great new home with an older girl who is better at taking the initiative to take care of these little guys.
Caedmon tested for his Senior Green belt and passed. He's on the far left.
Savannah recently started soccer...for the next 10 Saturdays. Oy!
This is from today...Big Sister Sav. I'm just shy of 20 weeks pregnant with Miss Emory.
So yeah...we've been busy. We've probably been busier than this but this is all I can remember. September is quickly approaching and our September is already packed full. Christmas will be here before we know it. Until next time...
















No comments:
Post a Comment