How far along: 18 weeks, 3 days
Total Weight Gain/Loss: About 8 lbs
Maternity clothes: Yeap. When my regular clothes stopped fitting I decided there was no point in buying the next size up on to wear them for 2 weeks so maternity clothes were invested in.
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: I sleep well. I wake a few times in the night to roll over or pee, but man I can sleep. It's not completely uncommon when Matt's working nights for me to put the kids to bed at 8 and go straight to bed or if Matt's home, I'll beg him to go to bed early too. I can't exactly go to bed at 8pm when he's home. It just doesn't seem right, but let me tell you - I sure want to.
Best moment: I guess feeling the baby kick, roll, thump. Also, getting to share this pregnancy with the kids. It's definitely cool hearing what they think, noticing the changes in my belly, etc.
Movement: Some; not too much but a few times a day.
Food cravings: I can't really think of anything in particular. Sometimes nothing sounds good, other times one thing will and I'll want it right then.
Gender: Don't know yet. Until about week 15 I was really thinking a girl, but over the last few weeks I've referred to it as a he and I'm starting to think it may be a boy. We'll find out Tuesday, 8/27.
Labor signs: I had a little spotting two weeks ago after a modified Crossfit work out at the gym. The OB said to nix the heavy lifting, so I've fallen back to yoga and walking. But let me tell you I feel so awkward doing yoga.
Belly button - in or out? In. It's never popped out for either subsequent pregnancies and I don't expect it to this time either.
What I miss: Beer. Not having to pee every 30 minutes.
What I am looking forward to: Next Tuesday!
Maternity clothes: Yeap. When my regular clothes stopped fitting I decided there was no point in buying the next size up on to wear them for 2 weeks so maternity clothes were invested in.
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: I sleep well. I wake a few times in the night to roll over or pee, but man I can sleep. It's not completely uncommon when Matt's working nights for me to put the kids to bed at 8 and go straight to bed or if Matt's home, I'll beg him to go to bed early too. I can't exactly go to bed at 8pm when he's home. It just doesn't seem right, but let me tell you - I sure want to.
Best moment: I guess feeling the baby kick, roll, thump. Also, getting to share this pregnancy with the kids. It's definitely cool hearing what they think, noticing the changes in my belly, etc.
Movement: Some; not too much but a few times a day.
Food cravings: I can't really think of anything in particular. Sometimes nothing sounds good, other times one thing will and I'll want it right then.
Gender: Don't know yet. Until about week 15 I was really thinking a girl, but over the last few weeks I've referred to it as a he and I'm starting to think it may be a boy. We'll find out Tuesday, 8/27.
Labor signs: I had a little spotting two weeks ago after a modified Crossfit work out at the gym. The OB said to nix the heavy lifting, so I've fallen back to yoga and walking. But let me tell you I feel so awkward doing yoga.
Belly button - in or out? In. It's never popped out for either subsequent pregnancies and I don't expect it to this time either.
What I miss: Beer. Not having to pee every 30 minutes.
What I am looking forward to: Next Tuesday!

2 comments:
Yay for you posting an update :) Your belly is looking good. I'm impressed you lasted that long with crossfit. I'm with you on the yoga - it feels awkward! Sending hugs your way!!
Shesh Supermom! Crossfit! My working out this last time was running to the bathroom to throw up and power lifting pizza :-).
Post a Comment