- I just had grilled zucchini and a bowl of granola ceral for dinner.
- My pregnancy boobs are fabulous.
- I'm getting too old for this.
- I might have bought a doppler, but I can't find the heartbeat yet. I haven't checked in a few days; maybe 10 weeks, 2 days will be the magic day. In my defense, it was the same price as renting one.
- I've got a little pooch.
- I went to Old Navy the other day and bought a few skirts with elastic waists. Pants with buttons are my nemesis.
- My breathing has become louder; to the point Matt will ask me if I'm okay.
- I'm so glad our new house does not have a tiny stand up shower. I remember trying to shave in that shower when I was super preggo with Sav. It was nearly impossibly
- I'm full of piss and vinegar at work. I have very little tolerance for people who can't do for themselves these days. Hell, it's not just at work.
- My poor kids haven't had a home cooked meal in weeks. They might eat cereal for dinner as much as I do lately.
- Orange juice is delicious.
- Molly (the dog) follows me everywhere I go and lays by my feet.
Just to touch base about baby #3....Yes, I had contemplated #3. Yes, I had my IUD removed in January. Then I got cold feet. I'm talking super frozen, paralyzed feet. We put #3 on hold indefinitely and moved on with our lives. I had signed up to run the Marine Corps Marathon in October. We were putting our house on the market. I had made the last preschool payment. I was starting to understand what Matt had been trying to tell me...my world was about to open up. With both kids in the same school full time, my life was about to get a little easier, logistically speaking.
And then...I went for a pre-Marathon physical. An hour later, I called Matt to tell him I was pregnant (there was a little more in between, but that's basically what happened).
I couldn't be too disapointed for long. I had prayed and prayed God would make this discison for me because I was so fearful I was going to make the wrong one. When your prayers are so blantanly answered you can't be mad. It's a blessing. This is meant to happen and for that I'm very grateful. So that's how the decision on baby #3 came to be.
2 comments:
Ahh! So excited for you! That's how it happened for us, so you can't be disappointed! Congratulations and hope you're feeling good!
Wow! You bought a doppler! We're thinking about getting one. I'm probably going to be a pretty anxious preggo. I don't have my pregnancy books yet! But they were already pretty large! So excited for you and the kids!
Post a Comment