Friday, March 1, 2013

Cheater

I'm taking the easy way out. Some of these pictures deserve a little post of their own, but momma ain't got time for that these days. I feel a little cheap doing it this way, but I'm going to do it anyway. At least I've tried to organize them in chronological order...or as much as I can remember.

 Caedmon received his orange belt in the beginning of February.


 Caedmon's school hosted a family Valentine's Dance. My son is officially no where near girl crazy, yet.

 We celebrated Cousin Aiden's 9th birthday!

Caedmon's been whopping up on Matt. I believe that's called an arm bar...maybe.

 


 We goofed off while waiting in the carpool line. Savannah also got to bring home her class pet. 
Meet Rainbow.

We had a wee bit of snow. We've had quite a few 2-3 hour delays for...rain. Sigh!

We celebrated Caedmon's 7th birthday. There will be a separate post about his party...eventually.

Savannah got a serious hair cut, twice on the same day. It was pretty much the hair cut debacle of 2010 all over again.

We visited the dentist. Caedmon had convinced Savannah x-rays were the worst thing ever, worse than shots at the doctor's office. Lucky for her, she's still too small to have x-rays. Caedmon; however, has his first cavity which we were supposed to have filled yesterday, but then....

He woke up telling me he had a sore throat and his body ached. With no fever (and I checked three times) I sent him on to school. Within an hour of dropping him off, his teacher called. Fever of 101.3 and sore throat.  A trip to the doctor's office for a strep throat confirmation and antibiotic fixed him all up. 

 Which brings us to today...Books and Breakfast at Caedmon's school. The book fair is in town, plus it's Dr. Seuss Read Across America month (or something like that), so the kids got to dress up as their favorite story book character. 

Matt and I are headed to the beach this weekend for a kid free weekend with three other couples. I'm pretty sure the kids are more excited about spending the weekend at Gigi and Poppy's than we are about the kid free weekend. They've been counting down for a couple weeks now.

No comments: