Wednesday, September 29, 2010

H

Halloween and Hair Cuts

Caedmon finally decided on his Halloween costume. He started this decision process back in July or August. His decision? Vert Wheeler. What? You don't know who Vert Wheeler is? Why not? He's a random character from a Hot Wheels show called Battle Force 5. His choices were Scooby Doo, Vert Wheeler, a Hamburger, Mario (as in Mario & Luigi) or a Transformer. The decisions a 4 yr old has to make are rather intense. It only took him weeks of processing this to come up w/ a final decision. Sadly no one is going to even know who he is.

Caedmon needed a hair cut. On a whim I decided to get Savannah's trimmed as well. Mental note...never make hair decisions on a whim. I didn't even want that much trimmed up, just keep the bob cut and trim the length to just over her shoulders. But that didn't happen. I don't know if the stylist didn't understand me or if Savannah moved or what but now her bangs are pretty much the same length as her hair...wait no, I said that wrong. Her hair is the same length as her bangs, which is pretty much between her chin and her ears. She has a pageboy cut folks, except her hair is all on length. I can't tell you how sick to my stomach I am over this. I know Matt has to be tired of me saying " but her hair...my baby's hair...don't you think her hair..." I can't get over it. It's not only short, but uneven and there are random pieces that are longer.

I'm making her an appointment for this afternoon to have it corrected. My prayer (yes I'm so vain, I'm praying over her hair) is that they don't have to go any shorter to even it up.

I know it's hair, I know it will grow out, but do you know how long it took for her to grow hair?

No comments: