I would never drive all the way home, walk to the neighbor's house, greet the baby sitter and ask "Is Savannah still asleep." Only to have her look at me very confused and tell me that Savannah isn't there. I would never forget that I sent my daughter home with her preschool BFF and I would never forget to pick her up.
I would never wonder why my white ankle socks had suddenly shrunk in the dryer only to realize that I was shoving my feet into Caedmon's white ankle socks.
No, not me!!
Wait it gets better...
On the way back from the gym today, Brittney's If You Seek Amy is playing. After the song is over Savannah asked me "she her looking for her sister?" Yeap, kiddo. Her sister is missing. If you're wondering about the controversy of this song, go here. Momma needs a new radio station.
Then from the backseat Caedmon asked me if I had ever had sun burn.
Me: Sure have. Why do you ask?
Caedmon: I told my teacher you had skin burn before.
Me: Why did you tell her that?
Caedmon: We were talking about how pigs roll in mud to keep them from getting too much sun.
Special.
I guess I'm just glad to know he thinks about me.
2 comments:
OH MAN! Did Sav over stay or was it okay? Joel and I can share socks now...so sad.
All moms have those days..just know tomorrow has to be better! :)
Post a Comment