She's no longer pint size; she's actually tipping the scales around the 35th-40th percentile!
Height: 39.25 inches
Weight: 33lbs
BMI: 15.1% (actually down 0.1% from last year thanks to her growth spurt)
I'm telling you, Caedmon only has about 3 inches on her. She's catching up and fast!
Much to Matt's dismay, I had the doctor's office do blood work to check for allergies. She sneezes all.the.time. and her nose runs constantly. It's not something that has ever impaired our day to day, but it's one of those things I filed away under "ask at her next doctor's visit" along with her night time teeth grinding. It's not seasonal, as it seems to be year round. The doctor mentioned an allergy to dust mites and before we go and spend a couple hundred bucks on mattress covers, pillow covers, etc I decided we should get a confirmation first. This would actually make sense, because anytime we go camping in the RV, she wakes up sneezing her head off, stuffy yet has a runny nose.
The results should be back next Monday.
Oh and there's nothing that can be done about the night time teeth grinding, except make her sleep in her own bed so we don't have to hear it.
3 comments:
O...M....G - the teeth grinding is AWFUL!!! Cody does the same thing and he chomps down in his sleep too. I don't know how he doesn't wake himself up in the middle of the night. How can little teeth like that make so much noise?!?!
We got the same advice - don't sleep near him and he'll eventually grow out of it.
I would talk to your dentist about the teeth grinding - Abby does it and our dentist said there are things they can wear as they get a little older because the continual grinding can actually mess up their jaw alignment. :( But my kids all over horrible underbite anyway so I'm hoping it fixes it! ;-) And we did allergy shots on Joey..just a warning for you - the allergist said a lot of times when they are younger you get negatives when they really are allergic. Joey had the back to back sinus infections and tested negative in everything except white cedar(?!?!?). We have him on veramyst nasal spray and Singulair low dose and he has been SO much better since we started. No mood swings, sleeping better, no puffy eyes.
allergy test...not allergy shots. Rough night.
Post a Comment