We celebrated Savannah's 4th birthday with a low key evening at home consisting of frozen chicken nuggets for dinner (her choice of course) and cake.
Cake...dear Cake...with icing...we had two cakes, both with icing, at the house (one for her class and one for the family). I'm going to need an intervention soon.
Matt did the candle placement...When I stopped to think about it I wasn't sure where else you would put the candles.
If you are looking for a gift for a 4 year old, check out the Disney Princess Musical Vanity. She has spent every free moment in her room playing with this today.
Have you seen Tangled? Of course you have. One of Savannah's favoritre parts is when they set off the lanterns. As part of her birthday I wanted to do this. We had planned to do it when we were at the beach; however, when you ship Fed Ex on a Friday you have to specify you want Saturday delivery...overnight is not good enough.
Anyway, we finally got the Sky Lanterns in time for her birthday but it rained last night. Tonight we let four lanterns go (only 3 are pictured in the bottom picture). It was very cool; I think the adults on the street enjoyed it more than the kids though.
So it's offical. I have a 4 year old and a 5.5 year old. They aren't babies anymore; they aren't even toddlers, and barely preschoolers.
No comments:
Post a Comment