Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Let's play... what's on my phone!

Nothing but complete randomness based on what pictures are on my phone.

Saturday morning T-ball. I sent this picture to Matt since he had to work that day and missed Caedmon's game.
Another picture sent to Matt; Sav loves wearing Caedmon's ball cap. This picture is actually the wall paper on my phone. Savannah is constantly asking me to see 'dat cute picture of me in dat hat. I just love dat picture.'
My father in law's girlfriend is a jeweler. I love sending my rings off to Martha to be cleaned and to be re-rhodiumed. So shiney and pretty. I again sent this picture to Matt (notice a trend) to thank him for my rings. We started out with just my engagement ring and we've added to them over time. I love them. They're perfect for me, for us and I wouldn't want another set.

My neice, Olivia. Danielle and Olivia went camping with us over the weekend and Miss Olivia decided to give me a run for my money. I've never met a baby that didn't like me...I thought for a while that she might be the first, but I worked my magic!

The above and below pictures were sent to Matt. Caedmon enjoys relaxing in the chairs during break; Savannah can't wait for the whistles to blow so she can jump back in the pool.

This picture was posted on Facebook. When we traveled to Disney, this is about all we saw of him.

I was trying to get Savannah cozy enough to fall asleep on the train...I might have had to pull out the benedryl .

There you have it....that's what is on my phone!

No comments: