1. One more soccer game and Sav’s season will be over. I am so ready for it to be over. Then T-ball starts.
2. Sav was kissed on the soccer field yesterday and about 2 minutes later, kicked in her girl parts. Special.
3. Sunday morning Caedmon and Savannah came running into our room… “he filled our easter basket and hid eggs.” Um, he did what? “The easter bunny filled our easter baskets and hid eggs in our house.” I rolled over to Matt and we gave each other the married couple sign language for I’ll distract them while you hide the plastic eggs they brought home from school. We recovered well. The mental note to hide eggs next year has already been made.
4. Matt turns 31 Thursday. Old man!
5. Caedmon slipped getting out of the bathtub Saturday night…well he fell back into the tub actually and hit his cheek on the side of the tub on the way down. Instantly it was black and blue. At dinner last night he told me his teacher asked him what happened to his face and he told me he told her what happened. Just to make sure his story was the same as mine {haha} I asked him what exactly it was that he told her. He said “ah you know, I told her HOW it happened.” Yeah I get that kid, but I need to know if I need to tell her I’m left handed or right. {it’s a joke, a bad one, but a joke}…
6. If you’re looking for a good book to read, check out The Hunger Games triology. I’m just about finished with the first one and it’s great. It’s far from the typical book I read but I’m thoroughly enjoying it. Of course now I see squirrels and think about spearing them or wonder how high I could climb in a tree and if I could sleep in a tree without falling out, but it’s all good.
7. My parents just bought a brand new camper (it’s kind of like an RV but you have to tow it kind of camper) and it’s being delievered this week. A year ago I would have been ‘eh whatever’ but can I tell you how freaking fun and relaxing it is to go camping and be able to sleep in an place with A/C? I can’t wait to take the first camping trip of the year.
8. Easter came and went and I didn’t take a single picture of my kids. I’m a little ashamed.
9. I bought a couple dresses for Savannah, neither being specifically for Easter, but I figured she could wear one of them. Sunday morning she told me she did not want to wear the one I brought down for her. So back upstairs I went with her following me, as I turned the corner to her closet, out of the corner of my eye I see her put her hands on her hips as she told me “It’s not your decision what I wear.” My eyes probably bugged out of my head. After refraining from telling her it was my decision what she wore, I provided her a selection of three dress (2 being the new ones and 1 being a hand-me-down)….she went with the hand-me-down.
10. And…I still haven’t registered Caedmon for kindergarten yet. However, I did finally order his birth certificate…yes he’s 5 and I had never requested it.
3 comments:
We only had Cody's birth certificate because we went ahead and got a copy when we realized we didn't have one for Bridget when SHE started Kindergarten... :-)
Poor first children :-)
Savannah was kissed?!!! Who is this kid? Give me his name and address!! This is not allowed until she is 35! Miss you guys!
I love your 10 on Tuesday posts, they are hilarious! Glad you're almost done with soccer!
Post a Comment