Thursday, April 21, 2011

Cousins!

Olivia Grace was born April 18! We're so excited to have another baby in the family. It's weird...it's been so long since there was a baby in the family, other than my own, that I almost forgot how great baby neices and nephews are. They are so sweet and holding a little one feels wonderful, but it's pretty awesome to know that I get to sleep through the night tonight (and the next and the next...)! Lucky for us we'll get to do this twice this year since my other sister is due in October!

Meet Olivia!




Savannah really adores babies. She would have held her the entire day if she could have.




Check this out....when O did this
 Sav did this...

Caedmon, dear cracked out Caedmon. I think they slipped crack into his Bojangles biscuit - the kid was bouncing off the walls. I managed to get him to sit still for about 30 seconds...

By the looks of this last one you would have thought he was the one up all night with Miss O; maybe he was just starting to crash from his high.

Thanks to Dani and HB for letting us visit and spend the day with your special, little lady!

No comments: