Friday, February 4, 2011

What did I tell you?

I'm intentionally posting a few pictures tonight so when the weekend gets the best of me I won't feel too guilty! Now this kid can make some faces! He cracks me up!!



And this little lady takes her present unwrapping very seriously.


 To be honest I think her favorite gift was Molly's big candy cane bone.


However, she gets very bored watching others open their gifts.


I'm not sure if I told you guys, but we had to find a new home for our pup, Bruno. However, we did get to spend Christmas with him. While we got to spend Christmas with Bruno, Bruno (black and brown) got to spend it with his sister, Sara (the black one) and his brother, Merlot (white and brown). They were so cute together, but you definitely had to make sure you watched your step!


Alright, well I'm 50% of the way through my blog promise! More to come this weekend.

No comments: