Sunday, February 6, 2011

Ramblings...

Ugh, Sunday night already? Yuck.

I've always known I am not the most coordinated person, but doing these P90X work outs only remind me how terribly uncoordinated I am. They are fun though; I did the Kenpo-X today and that was a blast. I'll never do that one in front of Matt though. I can only imagine with his years and years of Martial Arts training how much critiquing he would do.

Deep down I believe Caedmon is a Green Bay Packers fan. He woke up this morning asking if he could watch the Superbowl. Then he asked me what the Superbowl was. But he held true to his request and sat in the middle of the ottoman watching the first half of the game, "you're going to lose Steelers, you stink Pittsburgh..."  He carried on and on and the clincher...Matt's working tonight so Caedmon watched it without Matt's influence.

I was cleaning the master bathroom and had two eager helpers so I put them to work in the tub with a bottle of windex (yeah it was the safest cleaner I had close by) and a roll of paper towels. A bottle of windex and a roll of paper towels later, not only is the tub clean but I was able to finish the entire bathroom.

Do you know what it's like to hear chatter from sunrise to sunset? If you want to know, just come for a visit. The kids have been in bed for 30 minutes and my ears are still twitching. It's exhausting.

Savannah totally dimed me out today. The girl will act like the most clueless person but try to sneak a new purse in the house and she's all over it. "Ohhhh this is niiiicccceeee, what color do you call this, it's so pretty..." Hon, can you wait until your father isn't in the room to ohh and ahhh. Silly girl. Luckily Matt thought the whole thing was funny.

Caedmon decided not to go to Sunday School today; instead he sat with me the whole time during big church.

I bet you thought I'd forget, hardly! Here you go. Have a great Monday!!





  

The kids got to visit with Bruno Saturday. He's up to 7lbs at 6 months old. We miss that little guy!

No comments: