Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Field Day

Today was Field Day at Preschool: bouce houses, pony rides, chicks and bunnies, oh my! Did I mention Chik-fil-a, cake and ice cream? The kids wore their tie-dyed tshirts based on their age group. Please excuse my little dirty babies. After hours of playing outside in the warm sunshine they were covered in sweat, dirt, paint, food...you name it!


My little white trash baby with her belly hanging out.

Big Boy!

Savannah and her little classmate painting They were NOT happy I put them on a bench to get a picture of them together.
Caedmon...so quick to get over it. Savannah...not so much!
Little Monkey!
Savannah holding a bunny.


2 comments:

Erica Walters said...

I LOVE that picture of C & S (the one where she is obviously not over it!) Those kind of pictures are priceless! Looks like they had a good time:)

Anonymous said...

I too love that look from
Sav....I have a feeling you will see it lots more some where down the road....g