HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAEDMON!!!! AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR POURING YOUR OWN CEREAL! WHAT A BIG BOY :)... BUT MAMA, I WILL BE JUST LIKE YOU WHEN MY BABY TURNS 4... IT'S OK TO BE SAD!HUGS!
Happy Birthday Caedmon! Wow, four years has gone by so fast! He has turned into a terrific little guy! :)
oh my goodness! Great song choices! Beautiful pictures. Must admit, I shed a tear or two! He is so awesome!!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAEDMON!!!! AND I'M SO PROUD OF YOU FOR POURING YOUR OWN CEREAL! WHAT A BIG BOY :)... BUT MAMA, I WILL BE JUST LIKE YOU WHEN MY BABY TURNS 4... IT'S OK TO BE SAD!
HUGS!
Happy Birthday Caedmon! Wow, four years has gone by so fast! He has turned into a terrific little guy! :)
oh my goodness! Great song choices! Beautiful pictures. Must admit, I shed a tear or two! He is so awesome!!
Post a Comment