Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Pumpkin Patch

It feels like we had a busy weekend, but we really didn't. Saturday morning we took the kids to a local Pumpkin Patch and then ran errands. After naps we packed up and headed to my hometown for my 10 year High School Reunion (pictures to come). Sunday morning we left my parents house and traveled back home, where we ended up in our "bajamas" all.day.long! Heck, the entire house took a 3 hour nap. What kind of Sunday doesn't get better than that?

Oh did you hear? The Yanks are going to the world series!





Posted by Picasa



Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Chillin' with Lemonade said...

I can not expres to you how much my heart smiles when I see pictures of those two!!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics...Have saved them on my laptop....someday some of these will get out of my laptop! I promise!gigi