Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Caedmon funnies

I'm sorry to interrupt Wordless Wednesday but I had to post this or I'd forget it.

Last Thursday Caedmon tells me he has a girlfriend and her name is Lily. So I'm trying to think of all the little girls in his class and my memory land on a tiny little girl with long blonde hair. So I ask him...

Does Lily have long white hair? I didn't want to use the term blonde because I really didn't think he would know what color blonde was.

His response, No mom she has golden hair. Oh excuse me "Mr. Defensive of your girlfriend's hair color!"

I'm pretty sure Lily is the tiny girl with long white hair!

He's learning so many songs at school; songs that I haven't sung or thought of since 2nd grade. He burst out singing "Peanut, Peanut Butter and Jelly" on the car ride home yesterday and I think I shocked him when I started singing along with him.

Last night as I'm putting on his PJs he starts singing what was supposed to be "Deep and Wide"; however, his version went like this....

"Fat and wide, fat and wide..."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! gigi

Brittney said...

Funnies indeed:)

Delly Hawley Mellor said...

Amanda, your blog is beautiful! I love the story about your son's new girlfriend- it made me smile. You are inspiring me to update my blog more- it was good to see you yesterday. Your kids are adorable- take care and keep in touch!