Thursday, July 16, 2009

Caedmon's big weekend

Caedmon started swim lessons this past Saturday. He was such a little 'nerd'. :) He was volunteering to go first on every activity. He was a great listener and very brave. When Matt and I try to get him to swim on his back or hang on the edge of the pool he acts like a fish out of water, thrashing all around.

Caedmon is in the middle; there is a light circle around him.
After swim lessons I took Caedmon to a local "Paint your own" studio. It is actually plaster that you paint, so you get to take it home the same day which is nice when you are dealing with a 3 year old. While I painted a Dora for Savannah, Caedmon painted 3 cars! He had a great time and I'm really glad I took him. Best of all...it was $6.50/piece, no sitting fees, and we had a coupon for Buy 1 Get 1 free! Yay for cheap dates!!!!

~ Amanda

4 comments:

Crissie said...

How fun!!!

Where is this place? - we are always up for a cheap date!!!

BTW - awesome job on my blog - you're the bomb. :-)

Tiff said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M IMPRESSED!!!!

Libby said...

What is the name of the studio? Is it a chain? I love that idea that you can take it home that day!

Erica Walters said...

Looks like a fun place! Check out my blog. I've left an award there for you:)