The flu.
I took him in this morning and based on his symptoms he has the flu. It's an unoffical diagnosis though. The doctor's office did not have a test for the strain of flu going around currently. They could have given him another test for a different strain but it would be a 50/50 chance that the results would be right. So they labled it the flu and told us to keep him home through Thursday.
I'm just waiting on Savannah to come down with it too.
I took him in this morning and based on his symptoms he has the flu. It's an unoffical diagnosis though. The doctor's office did not have a test for the strain of flu going around currently. They could have given him another test for a different strain but it would be a 50/50 chance that the results would be right. So they labled it the flu and told us to keep him home through Thursday.
I'm just waiting on Savannah to come down with it too.
~ Amanda
4 comments:
OH know! Hope the rest of the family stays in the clear... thinking of yall!
Ugh - Poor Cademon! I hope he's better soon and that Sav doesn't get it (or you or Matt for that matter)
Hope he feels better soon!!
Hi Amanda,
I hope Caedybug starts feeling better soon ... and that he doesn't spread the "love" to everyone in the house!
When you have a chance please stop by If the Trees Had Ears to pick up your Honest Scrap Award.
Cheers,
Danielle
Post a Comment