This picture cracks me up! All three kids are just being rotten! Caedmon has his finger up his nose, Savannah is screaming and Aiden is just being goofy!
Story time Sunday morning: the animals would come out and sing.
Savannah giving the bear kisses! She can be such a little nut!
Caedmon sitting in the bear's lap.
Caedmon and Savannah posing with the bear.
The kids giving each other kisses through the screen door.
The indoor treehouse. The bucket (at the top) fills up with a 1000 gallons of water and then dumps it.
The kiddie pool area. You are constantly being sprayed by something, somewhere.
Sunday we found the outdoor pool and it was G-L-O-R-I-O-U-S!!! It wasn't as loud as the indoor park, the water was warm and between 24" to 42" deep so Savannah could stay and play on her own without being trampled.
Caedmon playing in the outdoor pool. He loved the freedom of being able to roam around without me freaking out on him!

1 comment:
oh I love it! Next time you come, I'm taking you to Ray's Splash Planet, or Lazy 5 Ranch, or Dan Nicholas Park...Oh, I've got plans.
Post a Comment