Tuesday, June 16, 2009

15 on Tuesday: Lake Gaston Edition

Captain CaedmonDaddy Matt

Exhausted probably doesn't begin to describe these boys!


Savannah..."Boom Boom Pow"


Little Miss Camryn


Ms. Amanda: mom to the most precious three kidsDaddy Matt and Caedmon: Caedmon's "need for speed" will give me a heart attack one day. All I can say is "like father, like son."
Mr. Bryan & Joel
Baby Girl Nad-duh-wee according to Savannah (aka Natalie)
Me & Caedmon, Grace & Sophia, Amanda & Joel...."weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee"
Me and Ms. Amanda, BFFs!
Matt & I on our way to dinner at the Waterview RestaurantOur grown up dinner at Waterview Restaurant at Eaton's Ferry Bridge
View from the Waterview Restaurant Mr. Bryan & Ms. Amanda


post signature

5 comments:

Jenn Sugg said...

These pictures are great. Looks like you all had a fantastic time. I can't wait to try that restaurant next time we're down!

Libby said...

Looks like a nice weekend! Great pics Amanda!!!

AC said...

Thanks again! Woohoo!

Brianne said...

Looks like you guys had a great time! :) I can't wait to dip my toes in LKG in a few weeks either!

Amy said...

Gorgeous families and it looks like a wonderful weekend!