Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Not so Wordless Wednesday

First of all, my apologies to my 13 readers who were refreshing their browser all day yesterday anxiously awaiting my suspenseful and exciting 10 on Tuesday!! {grin}

Apparently the bossman thinks I need more work to do. He's probably right; I leave at 4pm and my head is spinning. Can you say MULTI-TASKING all.day.long!!! Hmmm, maybe my next 10 on Tuesday will be a 'Work Edition'.

Also, excuse the mess here. As you can see the background I currently have my blog set to is a freebie. I'm self taught at this HTML code stuff so it's basically a lot of trial and error. Now that I've figured out how to do the very polished border around the main text frame I'll be redoing my blog with my own design, but for now this will work. Also, I know my children appear 'muddy' (it's a photo editting term my friend Kelly taught me. Basically your white isn't very white) in the banner. Kelly has graciously editted this picture for me, so I'll be redoing my banner as well (or parts of it).

Now on to Wordless Wednesday. This picture was taken about last year this time. Look at my bald little girl! How funny is that? And Caedmon...he looks like such a baby here. It's amazing how one year changes a child.




post signature

1 comment:

gigi said...

Multi-tasking is out! We are in to Mega-tasking! LOL! Hugs,Mom