Sunday, May 3, 2009

Mommy guilt

While I was at work Friday I got the saddest phone call yet. It was Matt and he was trying to get Caedmon to nap, but Caedmon was overly exhausted and honestly he's just really having a hard time me with going to work lately. Every morning is somewhat of a battle leaving him. There are usually tears, pleads to take him with me, and heartbreaking sobs as I close the garage door leaving him on the other side.

But I was surprised to get the phone call Friday nonetheless. Matt put Caedmon on the phone and he was hysterical. I couldn't understand one word out of his mouth. After a few minutes I was able to calm him down and Matt called back a few minutes later to let me know he was asleep.

So the working mom guilt won and I stopped by Target and wanted to get him (and Savannah) a special little fun surprise. I highly recommend the Little Tykes ball sprinkler. It's a great summer toy for under $12.






post signature

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Email me the picture of them in your heading! Love it! gigi

Dana Corey said...

I want to get this so bad but it is sold out every time I go. James is beginning to get very clingy to me..I guess I have more to look forward too. I know it breaks your heart!

Esser Family said...

Ok, you don't know me but I look at your blog through Dana's sometimes. I love your new layout and I went ot the same website and tried to do the happy days, but just could not get it to work. Any advice would be helpful. Also, how do you change your signature at the bottom. Thanks for you time.

Esser Family said...

Thank you for emailing me back. I did what you said but my problem is I am not seeing the two lines in blue. Also, I get information and then the bloggers information and then more codes. I don't know it I highlight all of that or just some of it. Sorry to bother you.

Anonymous said...

I love that polka dotted cutie
I am definitely bring a suit when I come tomorrow.
-mm