Matt & I were in Annapolis, MD this weekend. One of Matt's HS friends got married (apparently his friends are just now deciding to get married because we have another wedding - another one of his HS friends- this weekend). I'd love to say I took pictures, but I didn't. I left my camera at home and Matt almost threw a party when I told him I'd forgotten it. He hates that I take the camera almost every where I go. He says he feels like a tourist. I know there are some pictures out there, but lets be honest...this is a family blog and when the kids are away, mom and dad will play! Nah, nothing bad really. We just enjoyed being kid free for a night.
Congratulations Eric and Shelley!
I want to wish all the mommas out there a Happy Belated Mother's Day. I'll be back tomorrow for another 10 on Tuesday. Stay tuned!
I want to wish all the mommas out there a Happy Belated Mother's Day. I'll be back tomorrow for another 10 on Tuesday. Stay tuned!

1 comment:
Happy Mother's Day!
I wish you would have told me you'd be in Annapolis this wkend, i would have tried to come down and meet you. Hope all is well. Love reading your blogs!
Post a Comment