In the words of our former neighbor's little girl, "work is no fun".
That's been my mantra all week. That's the reason for no updates this week. Work. It's drained me of all I have. Monday we received the 'email' that changes were coming. Great. Meanwhile we sit and wait for our supervisors to have a meeting with us. Tick, tock, tick, tock. Two, one on one meetings later, and I kind of have a little better idea what's going on. But they've done the impossible! They've asked me to keep our talks quiet. "Do not mention this it anyone".
Hello? Do you know me?
So here it is Thursday. I'm sitting at my desk, my leg is shaking, my mouth just wants to shout to the whole office what I know, but I can't. I know better than that. Gossip only makes 'news' worse. My mouth is shut, you couldn't pry this information out of me if you tried (well maybe buying me lunch or a drink would loosen me up a bit).
I don't like change, I'll leave it at that.
1 comment:
Yes, we could probably make a book of Bridget-isms. She informed me this morning that I'm lucky to have her because she is very smart. I'm glad she reminded me - I had forgotten! ;-)
Post a Comment