Folks...please do me a favor and leave comments. I'm starting to feel like I'm writting to myself. Or maybe no one likes me. Or worse, my kids aren't cute.
I love reading your blogs!! I always read yours first, then move on to Matt, Liz, and Madeline, then any others you have listed on the side. You better keep updating your blog-it helps me know whats going on with you and your beautiful family!
4 comments:
Haha! For a while there, I thought I was commenting too much! I enjoy reading all your entries!!!! :) And the kiddos are super precious!
That's how I feel too. I always feel like I'm writing to myself, but I know that people are reading! I'll start to comment more!
Congrats on your next round of eggies...kind of ironic it's around Easter. Kinda makes for quite a unique egg hunt.... :-)
I love reading your blogs!! I always read yours first, then move on to Matt, Liz, and Madeline, then any others you have listed on the side. You better keep updating your blog-it helps me know whats going on with you and your beautiful family!
Post a Comment