Happy Easter! What a great day! Matt worked this weekend, so yesterday I took both kids to Build A Bear (slightly overpriced and who really plays with stuffed animals) but it was a good time. Hint, hint....check back for Wordless Wednesday pictures.
Today we went to my parent's house. We made it to church and then had a big family lunch with my Mom's family. The weather was incredible. My cousin had a little boy in December, so this was the first time we had seen Jordan since Christmas. What a cutie pie!
Wow, other than that and all the peanut butter and chocolate that was consumed today - I'm beat! I think I need a couple days off to recover from my weekend of being mom & dad before going back to work.
Oh and check back later this week for an update with my job. I've had a lot of people asking about it. I'm employed and still getting a pay check so I can't complain, especially in this economy.
Oh and do you know how HARD it is to get a good picture of my two kiddos? Try doing it with three kids? It's impossible!
Today we went to my parent's house. We made it to church and then had a big family lunch with my Mom's family. The weather was incredible. My cousin had a little boy in December, so this was the first time we had seen Jordan since Christmas. What a cutie pie!
Wow, other than that and all the peanut butter and chocolate that was consumed today - I'm beat! I think I need a couple days off to recover from my weekend of being mom & dad before going back to work.
Oh and check back later this week for an update with my job. I've had a lot of people asking about it. I'm employed and still getting a pay check so I can't complain, especially in this economy.
Oh and do you know how HARD it is to get a good picture of my two kiddos? Try doing it with three kids? It's impossible!



















No comments:
Post a Comment