I'm joining the bandwagon. I'm hoping maybe that will give me more to type about. So here it goes.
1. Tonight Matt and I are having a date night. Yes, on a Tuesday. During the work week. But I still plan on being in bed by 9. I have a great friend, LJ, whose family owns this little restaurant close to our old house. It's called North Seafood Bistro. On Tuesday nights they offer 'Date Night'. It's two entrees and a bottle of wine for $35. Sounds like a good time to me!
2. There is this site called iTrain. My friend Amanda got me started on it. iTrain offers podcasts you can download to your iPod and work out to. They have sculpting, cardio, and stretch work outs. Last night I did the 45 minute iTread work out (on the treadmill, you can be a runner, jogger, walker, or fast walker). I did the fast walker and O.M.G. my tushie is hurtin' today. It would seriously have been easier to jog than to have walked that fast. I'm sure I would have gotten a fewer 'what's that crazy girl doing, she's about to fly off the treadmill' looks as well. http://www.itrain.com/workouts
3. Savannah woke up twice last night. Matt wouldn't get up with her. So I caved. She wasn't crying, just talking to herself. It was enough to keep me from falling back asleep. I think she was cold. Early April is just too early for her little polyester Dora nightgown.
4. We're already making Thanksgiving plans. Wow! Can you believe we're four months into 2009 already. I think we're going to take a (LONG) roadtrip to Upstate New York and spend Thanksgiving with Matt's Grandma Marg. She has never met the kids and its been close to seven years since Matt and I went up there.
5. I'm doing another round of Egg Donation. This one was 'sprung' on me pretty much last minute and lucky everything was compatible (cycles, etc). I started the first of the injections last night. Retrieval will be sometime next week.
6. I had a 'date' with Caedmon last night. We all attempted Mexican; however, Savannah needed to leave early (rotten baby!), so Matt took her home. Caedmon and I stayed for a bit longer so I could finish my dinner. What a STUD! He put his arm around my neck and would pull my head into his shoulder. There will be no girl lucky enough for my son. Bottom line.
7. You know the Great Debt Payoff of 2009 I mentioned a while back. Well we've done well. We're working on paying off Matt's truck. I have the money in the bank to make a nice payment on his truck (say 4 months of payments in one), but I can't make myself write that check (or have the bank's website write the check). It's like having that extra money in the bank is extra security although we have a little Emergency fund for the unexpected. I keep telling myself when our state refund comes in I'll just send one giant check. We'll see.
8. Wow, 10 things...that is a lot for 7:31am. My coffee is good this morning.
9. My Aunt & Uncle live about 1 hour from Vancouver BC. If you don't know, the 2010 Winter Olympics will be held in Vancouver. I'm trying to convince Matt we should go! The 2006 Winter Olympics were being held when Caedmon was born. I have fond memories (hahaha) of Matt watching Curling while I was in labor at the hospital. I can't believe he'll be 4 next year. 4 YEARS OLD. Oh my!
10. Confession: I didn't iron my skirt this morning. I thought about it. It isn't too bad. It would have looked nicer for about three minutes (before I sat down in my car to drive to work), but then I was running a little late and said to heck with it. I sit at a desk all day, no one will even see my skirt!
So how did I do? Wow, I just realized Blogger offers a spell check.
3 comments:
Ooooh, Date night on Tuesday!!!! How adventurous! Mark and I are having a night out, too!!! Family haircuts and a trip to sonic! :) Mmmmmm. I hope you guys have a great time tonight.
LOVE THE TUESDAY 10 LIST :-)
IT WAS REALLY ENTERTAINING!
HAVE FUN ON DATE NIGHT!
You should do "10 on Tuesday" more often. And Grace is a big liar. ;)
Post a Comment