Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thursday night

Matt's working tonight. Caedmon is happy watching Bolt and Savannah is aimlessly walking around carrying her Dora 'crocs'. So, what's a girl to do?

Well I've lost our memory card for the Kodak P&S camera so I took some video of Savannah on the internal memory hoping to be able to transfer it to the memory card and I was able to, easily. There were pictures from three summers ago on there. There were a lot from Melissa and John wedding and from LJ's wedding shower. Who knew these pictures were on there? Crazy huh?

I also was able to retrieve the pictures from the Pig Tail Saturday. Her hair was wet and it's really hard to get the front portion of her hair to go back so please don't laugh too hard at my first attempt at pig tails.

Next up is Baby Tad (made by Leap Frog). If you're a new parent and you don't have a Baby Tad...RUN (don't walk) to the store and buy one of these bad boys. Caedmon loved his Baby Tad (his is actually the one in the picture w/ Savannah). He loved it so much that he would not give it up when Savannah came along, so we bought Savannah the newer version. Savannah's is much nicer in my opinion. It will play lullabies for 10 minutes straight when you turn it on the night time setting. Plus it does shaps, body parts, and child friendly songs. It's great, both of my kids love their Baby Tads and we don't travel without them. In fact they stay in their beds all the time!

And finally, I have a new video (refer back to that memory card issue). Savannah's just a talker these days...and a shoe lover! Enjoy!




2 comments:

Erica Walters said...

We love our Baby Tad. Landon got his from my mom his first Christmas. He was only 6 months old but he yelled so loud when it started talking/playing songs. I didn't realize that they had a newer version. Nixon has just taken over Landon's. In fact, it was in the crib with Nixon the other night because he wouldn't let it go and it was saying, "Push the red heart" all night long! His head kept bumping into it and I was too lazy to wake up and get it! Glad to know someone else loves theirs as much as we do!

45 in 20 said...

That video is too cute!