I'm a bad mom, I totally forgot to update my 9 readers on Savannah's stats! She's 23 lbs (25th percentile), 30 inches (we'll call her about the 17th percentile), and then her noggin was right at 25th percentile.
Dr Gigi was happy with her growth and her verbal skills. Girlfriend has about 25-35 words now and says a new one every day. She only managed to squeak out 'Bubble' and 'Bun Bun' (her bunny) while we were at the Peds office. She does have a foot (her right one) that noticeably turns inward when she walks but the doctor wasn't concerned. It seems to be correcting itself and she has only been walking for 5 months, so it should straighten itself out with time.
In other news, she pee peed on the potty last night. I'm sure it was a complete fluke though. She likes to "water the carpet" if you don't get her in the tub fast enough. So for funsies I placed her on the potty and sure enough she started grunting (I guess she's watched Caedmon a time or two) and then the pee pees came out! Yay!!! It's hard to believe that I barely have a baby anymore. Between pee peeing on the potty, the reduction of paci time (she only gets in while in her crib, the car, or if she gets a booboo), and her vocabulary - she's really just turning into a little girl!
1 comment:
10 followers :-)
Post a Comment