They're calling for an 80% chance of snow overnight and into tomorrow. We rarely sees a good snowfall and we're expected to get 2-4 inches.
Anyother day I'd be doing a snow dance like the rest of the state but not today. Tomorrow is my egg retreival (they blew up super fast and then slowed down in growth). The retreival is set for 8:30am tomorrow and due to medication I took last night, the eggs need to be retreived 36 hours after injection (tomorrow at 8:30am). So it looks like I get to drive in the yucky weather and because we don't have a lot of winter weather around here, it's something I'm not well trained at doing. My mom will be with me tomorrow so we'll manage to drop the kids off at my mother in law's house and then cross your fingers we can make it to the Dr office.
Suddenly I'm not so worried about the IV sedation and huge needle they will retrieve the eggs with!
2 comments:
Good luck with EVERYTHING tomorrow! You are doing a wonderful thing, Amanda! I only WISH that I could do that and share the blessing that I have been so fortunate to have been given.
You will be in my prayers!
Post a Comment