A couple of weeks ago Caedmon was diagnosed w/ a Sinus Infection and an Ear infection. He was on an antibiotic for about 10 days and finished that up late last week. Of course by the weekend the green snotty nose was back and so were the night wakings. I've also had a hunch for a few weeks that Savannah *may* have an ear infection herself, but she wasn't showing any of the signs of an ear infection that Caedmon would show (she sleeps through the night, very low grade temperature if even a temp at all). Sure she was whiney, but Girlfriend is getting all 4 molars in, who wouldn't be fussy...plus by nature, she's just got a little 'tude (I have no idea where she gets it!!!)!
Since I was already running late today due to the icey roads, I figured I'd take them both in for a check up. Sure enough, Caedmon's sinus infection is back w/ a vengence and Savannah has a pretty nasty right ear infection. So both kiddos are on an antibiotic. As soon as I pulled in the parking lot at work, Nonni called to say both had fevers. It's times like these that being a full time working mom sucks!
The good news is...they will live and it's almost Friday.
Sorry I didn't update yesterday in regards to the Egg retreival process. The doctor said everything went perfect. The drugs made me quite loopy for a while. We all managed to have a good laugh (at my expense) later.

Since I was already running late today due to the icey roads, I figured I'd take them both in for a check up. Sure enough, Caedmon's sinus infection is back w/ a vengence and Savannah has a pretty nasty right ear infection. So both kiddos are on an antibiotic. As soon as I pulled in the parking lot at work, Nonni called to say both had fevers. It's times like these that being a full time working mom sucks!
The good news is...they will live and it's almost Friday.
Sorry I didn't update yesterday in regards to the Egg retreival process. The doctor said everything went perfect. The drugs made me quite loopy for a while. We all managed to have a good laugh (at my expense) later.







1 comment:
Glad everything went well yesterday! James has an ear infection too and we both have nasty colds. You are right we will live!!!
Post a Comment