Probably one of the best kept secrets around here is The Cupcake Shoppe (it's on Glenwood Avenue right before you get to Hillsborough Street). I'm a tad biased because one of my best friend's sister owns this little shop. It's completely adorable and it sells cupcakes...what more can you ask for!
Over the weekend Jonathan and Brittney came for a visit and since Jonathan's sister is the owner of The Cupcake Shoppe we took a little trip into downtown Raleigh. Caedmon and Savannah loved it. I believed Caedmon tried 4 different flavors of ICING(Mint Condition, Brown Betty, Pretty in Pink, and of course Cookie Monster) while Savannah managed to work on the actual cake part! Talk about a sugar high.
Oh I hear the Red Velvet sells out quickly!
The Cupcake Shoppe
Over the weekend Jonathan and Brittney came for a visit and since Jonathan's sister is the owner of The Cupcake Shoppe we took a little trip into downtown Raleigh. Caedmon and Savannah loved it. I believed Caedmon tried 4 different flavors of ICING(Mint Condition, Brown Betty, Pretty in Pink, and of course Cookie Monster) while Savannah managed to work on the actual cake part! Talk about a sugar high.
Oh I hear the Red Velvet sells out quickly!
The Cupcake Shoppe
3 comments:
All I can say is YUM! I want one now!
Sounds super yummy!!!
Sara will love the shout out. We had a great time seeing all of you this weekend. We must be better about getting together more often. Good Luck tomorrow snow and all:)
Post a Comment