Friday, January 16, 2009

Good luck!

Matt is taking his final exam for the Police Academy today. Please send him Good Luck thoughts around 8am this morning. I'm sure he'll do great, but any extra good vibes are greatly appreciated.

Also - if you look to the left sidebar you will see the Blog Savvy logo. If I've worked on your blog before, could you leave me a message and I'll send you instructions as to how to put that logo up on your blog. If you click the logo, it will refer you to the Blog Savvy site (see where I'm going with this...)!

Thanks everyone and Have a good Friday!
PS. Sending lot of quick and easy labor "dust" to the Honakers this weekend. Babies are being born all over the place and yes, it does give me crazy baby fever. Must. resist. the. babies.

1 comment:

Jenn Sugg said...

Manda, Hope everything went well for Matt yesterday. We're very excited for him and I know he's worked hard to get where he is! Good Luck!