Thursday, January 15, 2009

New Pictures...

Sorry I've been so lame lately. You just don't know how hard it is to transfer pictures from the camera to the computer. I mean I'd have to "like plug like the camera into like the laptop and click like a few buttons!" Nah, no real excuse other than it slips my mind until I'm ready for bed and then bed wins!

So it's cold outside, it's chiilly inside. If it's going to be this cold it needs to snow dang it.

A little eggy update for those who care: I had an Ultrasound (u/s) yesterday. My eggs are maturing faster than the average person's eggs do. So I had to start the 2nd medication 2 days earlier. I go back tomorrow for another ultrasound and then we will know when my retrieval will be. Dr. Park said it could be as early as Sunday. So far, so good.

I toured a preschool this week. There is a church about 1/4 of a mile from my work, they have a 'young 2s' class for Miss Savannnah. Caedmon is SOOOO ready for school. He'd go tomorrow if I told him he could. Registration is January 28, so keep your fingers crossed that we can get Caedmon into the 3yr old class. The director said that there shouldn't be a problem getting Savannah a spot. But the catch is this...if Caedmon doesn't get in I don't think I'll send Savannah there. I don't want to have two kids at two different preschools. It's just too hectic in regards to dropping and picking them up.

Oh and for the BEST news!!! Guess who was asked to be Baby Natalie's godmother? ME!!! She's given me a crazy case of baby fever. I may have to steal her for a little while!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You will be the best Godmother ever! THANK YOU!!

Kelly said...

Awww! Cute baby Natalie and cute shot of mommy & Savy! Congrats on being Godmother!