Little Boys....they hold a special place in their momma's hearts, at least mine does. While he's so smart and verbal and full of personality...he's becoming a WHINER. Yes, I said it...a whiner. Something I never thought MY child would be...he is! He constantly speaks in a whiney voice, whines about the wrong juice or the wrong sippy cup; he whines because he can't find his train or because he has to get dressed. He just generally whines.
Yesterday we're having a small lunch after church. I'm sitting at the table telling Matt how much I DON'T want to go to the gym. On the other side of the table, this little voice pipes up and says "Don't be a whiner"!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously???? If he's speaking, he's whining and he's telling me not to be a whiner?
Yesterday we're having a small lunch after church. I'm sitting at the table telling Matt how much I DON'T want to go to the gym. On the other side of the table, this little voice pipes up and says "Don't be a whiner"!!!!!!!!!!
Seriously???? If he's speaking, he's whining and he's telling me not to be a whiner?
So he does hear me!!!!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Please reassure me that bathrooms in the homes of other potty trained little boys smell like a public restroom? Ever since he's been potty trained, I can't get the smell of urine out of my bathroom. Ewwwwww!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Please reassure me that bathrooms in the homes of other potty trained little boys smell like a public restroom? Ever since he's been potty trained, I can't get the smell of urine out of my bathroom. Ewwwwww!
:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Happy Birthday Aunt Danielle!
No comments:
Post a Comment