Doesn't everyone's son take their rocks for a walk in a hot pink baby doll stroller? Caedmon can been seen tearing up the neighborhood, pushing this pink stroller that so delicately holds his rocks.


Another new habit Caedmon has adopted is calling people at night. He's like a 13 year old girl, I swear. So if you've received a call from him lately...thanks for being a good sport and making his day. I particularly feel bad for Brian Kaiser. Brian is a friend of Matt's and his wife, Megan is a great friend and she watches the kids Thursdays and Fridays for us. While Caedmon likes Megan, he has a LOVE for Brian. Poor Brian has received a phone call two nights in a row while Caedmon does a foward roll for him on the floor, tells him about his trip to the tooth doctor and informs he that we have cupcakes baking.
Monday night he asked to call Joel, his almost 3 year old friend, only to be sadden when he learned that Joel was already in bed, so he settled for Joel's mommy. Last night he didn't even want to talk to Joel, he just asked to call Joel's mommy (the song that pops in my head right now is Stacy's mom has got it going on....)!
Then there is Cousin Aiden. Apparently Caedmon is going to see him tomorrow or so that is what Caedmon told Aiden. Those two just talk over each other as Caedmon hasn't quite figured out phone ettiquette.

Let me not forget about Savannah...she appears to be growing up right before our eyes.

Of course as soon as I posted about how her vocabulary isn't really growing she busted out with Dog and Car, both of which make her sound like a Boston native. I expect her to start saying "wicked this and wicked that" fairly soon.






Another new habit Caedmon has adopted is calling people at night. He's like a 13 year old girl, I swear. So if you've received a call from him lately...thanks for being a good sport and making his day. I particularly feel bad for Brian Kaiser. Brian is a friend of Matt's and his wife, Megan is a great friend and she watches the kids Thursdays and Fridays for us. While Caedmon likes Megan, he has a LOVE for Brian. Poor Brian has received a phone call two nights in a row while Caedmon does a foward roll for him on the floor, tells him about his trip to the tooth doctor and informs he that we have cupcakes baking.
Monday night he asked to call Joel, his almost 3 year old friend, only to be sadden when he learned that Joel was already in bed, so he settled for Joel's mommy. Last night he didn't even want to talk to Joel, he just asked to call Joel's mommy (the song that pops in my head right now is Stacy's mom has got it going on....)!
Then there is Cousin Aiden. Apparently Caedmon is going to see him tomorrow or so that is what Caedmon told Aiden. Those two just talk over each other as Caedmon hasn't quite figured out phone ettiquette.

Let me not forget about Savannah...she appears to be growing up right before our eyes.

Of course as soon as I posted about how her vocabulary isn't really growing she busted out with Dog and Car, both of which make her sound like a Boston native. I expect her to start saying "wicked this and wicked that" fairly soon.




4 comments:
Jonathan and I enjoyed the phone call, well Voice Mail on Monday night. He is welcome to call us anytime with that cute voice:)
-Brittney
Too funny - they're both at such an awesome age. Savannah is really looking less and less like a baby. :o(
I'm seriously IN LOVE with the stroller full of rocks! HOW CUTE! I'm also impressed with your pictures... you do such a good job! I want a new GOOD camera, I LOVE taking pictures... but a REAL DEAL camera would just be the best!
Man! Between pretending to be Aerial for Maddie and chit chatting with Caedmon I really must be neglecting my own kids =)
Post a Comment