is Caedmon. Everytime the camera comes out, he automatically makes the worst face and says "no pictures". Not to mention Savannah goes straight for the lens e.v.e.r.y.t.i.m.e.
This is all I have. Some are from last weekend while waiting for Gigi and Uncle Hal to pick Caedmon up and a few are from tonight, before bedtime.
Savannah still isn't walking. I think she's determined to remain a baby for as long as she can. Most of the time she just bables, points and says "uh uh uh uh" when she wants something. She is starting to pull up on everything and even standing freely. I'm trying to remember to enjoy her as a baby and not wish her into toddlerhood because there is no going back, but there are so many things we could do as a family that would be MUCH more fun if she was walking.
Caedmon is a wild man. Some days he is an angel (like today) and other days I swear I don't even know him. He's been great at going on the potty, going to Sunday School without his blanket and no tears (mostly because Neila in in there and he can't cry in front of his girlfriend)....now if we could just get him to WALK places and not want to be carried a majority of the time. On the bright side of things, we've figured out how to get him to eat dinner....it's a little game called "if the timer on the microwave goes off before you finish your dinner, you're going to bed." May sound rough, but you'd be surprised at our results.
This is all I have. Some are from last weekend while waiting for Gigi and Uncle Hal to pick Caedmon up and a few are from tonight, before bedtime.
Savannah still isn't walking. I think she's determined to remain a baby for as long as she can. Most of the time she just bables, points and says "uh uh uh uh" when she wants something. She is starting to pull up on everything and even standing freely. I'm trying to remember to enjoy her as a baby and not wish her into toddlerhood because there is no going back, but there are so many things we could do as a family that would be MUCH more fun if she was walking.
Caedmon is a wild man. Some days he is an angel (like today) and other days I swear I don't even know him. He's been great at going on the potty, going to Sunday School without his blanket and no tears (mostly because Neila in in there and he can't cry in front of his girlfriend)....now if we could just get him to WALK places and not want to be carried a majority of the time. On the bright side of things, we've figured out how to get him to eat dinner....it's a little game called "if the timer on the microwave goes off before you finish your dinner, you're going to bed." May sound rough, but you'd be surprised at our results.












1 comment:
Cute pics! Savy looks so grown in those PJ's!
Post a Comment