Ha! I found them....Boxer Briefs in more than just plain colors. Caedmon is now the proud owner and WEARER of Cars, Spiderman, and Thomas and Friends boxer briefs.We found we had to 'up the anty' so to speak and increase his reward from some little generic treat to M&Ms. Yeap, I'm not above bribing my son to go 'pee pee in the potty' for an M&M (or 4). I should add that not only are M&M's rewarding Caedmon for his awesome pee pee efforts but he's getting a lesson in colors and associating that color to match the train (blue M&M= Thomas, red M&M= James, etc). I'm genius I tell you. :)
In other news...we're scheduled for family pictures tomorrow. Just in time to have to get out side and brave the TS Hanna weather. If you are just sitting around tomorrow at 9:30- send a little prayer our way. Savannah is also having her one year old portraits done as well, so in normal fashion she woke up w/ a giant scratch on her cheek this morning.
Enjoy your Friday and stay dry this weekend!
1 comment:
We have resorted to paying our kids...Cody hops off the potty (whether he's gone or not) and says, "Daddy - Cody big money!!!"
Luckily - he thinks pennies are like gold! Ha ha ha
Crissie
Post a Comment