I love long weekends, I really do. But I don't care for the Monday night portion of it. It seems like we always have the best long weekends which makes me dread going back to work even more. I mean why can't my kids be crazy, cranky butts??? It would make going back to work so much easier. Not the case in this household though.
Big news!!!! We did a potty training crash course this weekend. I'm pleased to announce that Caedmon did awesome. He's using the potty pretty much all the time when we are at home (except when we have guests over...I think he gets too distracted). Before Nonni & Nonno came over today Caedmon had only had one pee pee accident and one stinky accident...in three days!!! That is awesome. Of course when we go out in public we put him in a pull up and the same thing at nap time/bed time. We are so proud of him.
We met my family at Kanki today for lunch. Matt & I thought Caedmon would love it. The lunch time 'show' is not as much fun as the dinner time show, but Caedmon still enjoyed it and loved eating the rice and white sauce. At one point I looked at him and he is using his soup spoon to eat whitesause by the spoonfull (yes, it was a little gross). Savannah did awesome as well. She's an eater anyway, so she enjoyed her share of rice and chicken as well.
I have quite a few pictures from this weekend so here you go!
Big news!!!! We did a potty training crash course this weekend. I'm pleased to announce that Caedmon did awesome. He's using the potty pretty much all the time when we are at home (except when we have guests over...I think he gets too distracted). Before Nonni & Nonno came over today Caedmon had only had one pee pee accident and one stinky accident...in three days!!! That is awesome. Of course when we go out in public we put him in a pull up and the same thing at nap time/bed time. We are so proud of him.
We met my family at Kanki today for lunch. Matt & I thought Caedmon would love it. The lunch time 'show' is not as much fun as the dinner time show, but Caedmon still enjoyed it and loved eating the rice and white sauce. At one point I looked at him and he is using his soup spoon to eat whitesause by the spoonfull (yes, it was a little gross). Savannah did awesome as well. She's an eater anyway, so she enjoyed her share of rice and chicken as well.
I have quite a few pictures from this weekend so here you go!

Sunday morning before church

I'm not really sure what he was doing...probably singing the Thomas theme song.
Kanki w/ Poppy Joe and Aiden
Caedmon loved using the soup spoon to eat his rice with.

In normal Savannah fashion, she used both hands to shovel the food in.

Just a goofy picture of Sav.

Aunt Becky and Savannah

Cousin Aiden and Savannah

Okay- go ahead and laugh now. This was me trying to get a shot of all 3 grandkids...yeah right!





Matt took this great shot of Caedmon outside tonight. I love that face.



2 comments:
Looks like a fun weekend!
Your two "babies" look so much alike! Very very adorable. Sounds like a great weekend too!
Post a Comment