Monday, September 8, 2008

Monday, Monday

Another Monday; another weekend gone; another week begun. Really the only words that come to mind..."oh bother".

Matt and I braved the heavy rains of TS Hanna and took the kids for their pictures Saturday morning. Luckily the power at the studio had just come back on when we got there. Oh and um...9:30 am isn't a good time for Savannah to take pictures; she wanted nothing more than to take a nap.
Surprisingly they got some decent shots. Savannah is a happy baby, but not an overly smiley baby. She's most always in a good mood, but doesn't go around with a giant smile on her face all day...so a lot of the pictures we got are perfect for her personality.

In other news- we're joining the YMCA. Matt and I took both kids to the family swim yesterday and they had a great time. Both kids took great naps as well, which made Matt and I happy parents!

We've got a big weekend ahead. Savannah's party is Saturday. We're celebrating a week early because we'll be heading up to Washington DC/NoVA the weekend of her birthday.




5 comments:

Jenn Sugg said...

These are really great shots!! It's hard getting good ones when there is more than one person involved, and even then... in my case! But I think you guys did a great job!

Dana said...

I am really impressed you got good ones of the kids together. They all turned out really good. James wouldn't sit still for his 1 year pictures. I need to post them on here too.

Libby said...

They are just too damn cute! What awesome pics Amanda!

Kelly said...

Very cute, Amanda! I can't believe how much Savy looks like you. Both kids are adorable!

Anonymous said...

You and your guy are such hotties!