Check it out! Blog Savvy
So the name I came up with is Blog Savvy; however, that name was taken by someone on blogspot as a URL. The link for this site is http://designsavy.blogspot.com. I really don't like it when people take names I want and then haven't updated or posted more than once since February 2004!!!! Errr.
So the name I came up with is Blog Savvy; however, that name was taken by someone on blogspot as a URL. The link for this site is http://designsavy.blogspot.com. I really don't like it when people take names I want and then haven't updated or posted more than once since February 2004!!!! Errr.
Anyway- check it out. Leave some feedback. I don't have a side bar on this blog, everything is at the bottom including a Donation box via PayPal.
Update- Blogger had locked my account for Blog Savvy. I'm not sure if it's because of the PayPal donation box or because they think it may possibly be spam (which has happened to me before). You can still view the site; however, you just have to click on the 'proceed' arrow to get in. I've requested it be unlocked so hopefully Blogger will review it shortly. Thanks!
Woohoo!
Woohoo!
3 comments:
I LOVE the name!!!!!!!!!!! Good job!
Checked it out - love it, left a comment there too. :) I have to say "Ta Da" is Joey's favorite word right now..actually one of his only words!
I'm going to put a link on my blog. Is that OK?
Post a Comment